Purpose of this position
The Display Marketer is responsible for the daily management of the Display channels and Paid Social campaigns of Body & Fit for all markets.
Position within the organization
The Display Marketer reports to the Digital Marketing Manager. This position is part of the Marketing Team.
Main flow of communication
- Internal: Colleagues
- External: Marketing partners
- Responsible for performance and daily management of the paid social, display and remarketing through display campaigns in all countries; display marketing;
- Managing display marketing campaigns in order to optimise ad results in terms of sales and traffic;
- Working closely with other channel owners, country managers and the Digital Marketing Manager to agree allocation of spend, review performance and put future plans in place;
- Working closely with Brand Manager to build a digital brand awareness in existing and new markets which are in line with the brand positioning per market;
- Responsible for the reporting and analyses of the display channels performance; working directly with the marketing team to generate insights, regarding target groups and leadgen possibilities;
Inputs ideas to the marketing team for visibility among target groups and digital placements;
Support country managers in optimizing brand awareness of each website per market, sharing data and insights to help building the Body & Fit brand.
- Testing and starting initiatives in optimizing display marketing performance;
- Set in place strategic display marketing deals with external websites to optimize digital presence in new and existing markets;
- Work closely with external relations and agencies to optimize display marketing;
- Work closely with the studio department in optimizing ads.
- Manage quality level of our digital visibility on all external placements.
Qualifications and skillset
- Data driven
- Pro-active mindset
- Problem solving capabilities
- Project management skills
- Team player
- Good control of the Dutch and English language in both writing and speaking.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of two years experience with online and display marketing
- Knowledge of Facebook Advertising and DMP