Body & Fit is a leading European Direct to Consumer (DTC) retail business focused on performance nutrition. Body & Fit started out as a single store, focused on bodybuilding supplements and dietary products. Now, twenty years later, it’s an online multinational and multimillion euro company that employs over 230 people.
Every day, professional athletes, and everyday fitness enthusiasts all over the world rely on our Performance Nutrition products for their nutritional needs. The increasing global interest in health, wellness and exercise is driving significant growth in the sports nutrition sector and we’re constantly innovating to meet our customers’ evolving needs.
Body & Fit is owned by Glanbia PLC and sits within its Performance Nutrition division, the world’s largest sports nutrition brand family. Glanbia employs over 6,000 people across 32 countries and their products are sold or distributed in over 130 countries with an annual turnover of €3.6 billion.
Within the Trading department, you are responsible for managing the Dutch market and web-shop collaborating with your main stakeholders in all business areas.
The role of the Country Manager is crucial in realising our success in the Dutch market. The role holder is responsible for the efficient and effective sale of the entire product range to consumers within the market In this position, you will have the ownership and autonomy to develop and execute a country-specific marketing and e-commerce trading plan bringing the Dutch webshop to our next e-commerce level.
With Body & Fit being the market leader and number 1 brand in the Benelux you have the exciting challenge to drive the next growth path of the brand.
- Realisation of the business objectives for the country in terms of sales, turnover and margin
- Determine the country proposition i.e. product and category management, content and performance marketers, the product assortment to be carried, product & brand positioning, market segmentation and channel deployment
- Develop and drive a country Sales & Marketing plan to achieve agreed and defined KPIs (including traffic, conversion, turnover and margin), executing through others as required
- Monitor business results and initiate target-raising (sales promotional) campaigns and customer surveys
- Ownership of the Dutch-language webshop within the Marketing & Sales department
- Collaboration with key stakeholders across all areas of the business (from Customer Service to Supply chain) to optimise country performance and drive innovation throughout the entire customer journey and touch points
- Ongoing webshop development to improve conversion rates and customer experience
- Weekly delivery of reports at KPI level
- In addition, the e-Commerce / Country Manager is crucial in realising overall commercial goals. Its primary goal is to create a highly efficient and profitable shop, therefore, a marketing budget is at the role holder’s disposal
- A team player, always finding better ways to do things and getting energy from winning together!
- Entrepreneurial & self-starter. Making things happen
- Data-driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- Agile and innovative – being able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills
- Pragmatic, result-oriented and have great project management skills
- Interested in sports or fitness and a healthy lifestyle
Experience & Knowledge
- Professional and intellectual level of bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years relevant international E-commerce work experience in FMCG, food or sports nutrition
- Excellent knowledge of E-commerce, online trading and understanding of the underlying technology
- Thorough knowledge and experience in the field of reporting and measurement methods
- Insight and knowledge of commercial processes